I have been playing basketball for the past 5 months, but I have never held a challenge in the past 5 months. I am going to hold a challenge on Tuesday, the 19 Jan. 2010. Let's see what happens. I think we are going to win. What do you think? I think you might be thinking the same as I am? We are going to win.As you know I already have skill to play basketball, I want to have the skill of painting. I want the skill of painting because all my friends are really good at painting. Sometimes I also get jealous by looking at other people’s paintings. I get jealous of the good painting skills people have. I also want painting skills so that I can become a good painter, when I grow up.
I have been kind nearly too all the people in the 6th grade. I always help them whenever they need help. One example how I have been kind to one person is this: When Aymann was new at school, he asked me to help him as it was his first day in school. So, I helped him all day long to find his P.E. locker, his classes and many more things.
As New Year is here I want to set two goals for the NEW YEAR. One goal is to learn painting and the other goal is to improve on my basketball skills. To learn painting I have to take painting classes, and to improve my basketball I have to play basketball everyday. Normally I do play basketballeveryday.
Bye,
See You
No comments:
Post a Comment