Dear, Mr. Christopher
I have been reading your books about the tripods and I have enjoyed reading it. Although I have only read the first part of the trilogy, I have some questions to ask you. Where did you get the idea of tripods capturing humans? Where did you get the idea of vagrants? What inspired you to write this book? At the end of the trilogy, will Henry, Beanpole and Will get rid of the tripods and make them leave the earth?
Even if I still have these questions I have enjoyed reading the book. I liked the part when you said that Will was picked up by the tripod and was going to be capped. I was a bit shocked while reading this line because then I was started doubting wether Will would be able to reach the White Mountains or not? I have still read only the first part of the trilogy. I look forward to reading the rest of the trilogy!!!!!
Thank You for spending your time reading this.
Sincerely, Nikhil Gauba
No comments:
Post a Comment