Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Compliment Guy Mission

I think that the compliment guys have a great mission to finish and I am sure that they will surely succeed in their mission. I think that people need compliments in their daily life to be happy and I think that shouting out compliments must help them to smile. People who work in offices have a hard day and they need to laugh and smile for sometime. These compliment guys can make anyone laugh and smile because they have a cool way of giving compliments to other people. The people of the university also are happy and they say that "These guys are just awesome". I think that I will also have to go with the same thing because they really are AWESOME.
These guys also make other people feel special by giving them compliments that they deserve. So, I really like the video and these guys who give compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment