Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Matt Harding Dancing

I think that Matt harding is an expert in the way of connecting to people. He danced in many of the countries in the world and some of the in some countries danced with him o that they could have fun and get to know Matt more better. If I were somewhere in the places he went I would have surely gone there and danced in one of the parts. I would get know better and I could also have some fun. The whole point of the video is to get to know each other in a better way. I also like Matt harding because he makes everyone laugh and makes everyone get to know each other in a better manner. I like Matt and his dancing video.
Image:
I chose this picture because it shows how people are connected in the world. The whole video of Matt Harding shows how people are connected.
URL of Matt's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

No comments:

Post a Comment