Aung San Suu Kyi could be considered a hero in many ways. First of all she is a hero because she wanted to help people who really wanted freedom and that's what real heroes do. She has tried to save her country from the military dictatorship who are oppressing the people.In this way she is showing care and concern for the people as have the others like Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela. She is very strong in terms bravery . When she was released from house arrest she kept on speaking up for the country as she wanted the invaders to get out of the country and she wanted to free the country.
The most important thing that Aung San Suu Kyi values is freedom and justice. She wants freedom for her country and also for the people who live in the country. She wants justice because she only had 18 months of house arrest but many other people had been imprisoned for 50- 100. They will be spending their whole in the prison whereas Aung San Suu Kyi was lucky and got released
I too have seen small acts of oppression in school. I have seen many people say mean things to other people by the locker but I do not take part in the conservations as I think that the they will get bigger and more serious and they will reach to the principal. That doesn't mean that I don't want justice, I do but I can't help it. Sadly I feel I am not as brave as Aung San Suu Kyi. But she has still inspired many people like me and I now I am much more brave than I was yesterday. If none of them could be inspired all of us would leave ut these kind of matters and there will be no justice in the world, but its hard. That is why I think that Aung San Suu Kyi is a hero as she was brave and spoke for the country's justice.
Video

No comments:
Post a Comment