Last Friday Mr.Whiting and Mrs Narsiman came in our Humanities class to check which learning profile we were. We needed to see which part of our body was dominent. I'm dominent in my right ear right hand. My eyes, my leg and my brain are all left side dominent. The left side of the brain is the Logic side and the right side of the brain the Gestalt. My profile is CC.
I learn best by focusing on the auditory details. I can actually tolerate some kind of soft music. When the music goes on loud a bit higher I tolerate that but I have difficulty thinking. I like a peace environment while I am doing work or thinking hard on math problems etc. Also if there is loud music I get attracted more towards the music rather than the work I am doing.
I usually like things to neatly ordered and things should be with instructions. For example when I am playing a game I need the instructions before going ahead or otherwise I will stress out and get irritated. I mainly get irritated when there are no instructions. When I have the instructions I feel relieved from the stress and I actually enjoy the hing I am doing.
Also relaxing helps me to concentrate and it helps me to think hard. It also helps me when I am stressed about something and I need to calm down. The things that work are the lazy 8's, three dimensional art and blinking while watching a object. Playing soccer also sometimes helps me to relax.
What I want the teachers to know about is that I am an auditory learner and I listen best when I am seated to the left some rows back so that I can use my right ear to listen. And I like things orderly neat and organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment