In the 1938's when the Germans captured all the Jews half of them were sent to concentration camps and the remaining half worked for the Germans. The children that remained were taught that the Jewish people were Greedy and they did corrupted things. This is called Propaganda.
In my opinion the things that German people did to the Jews was unfair as the Jews had done nothing but they had to pay for the damage they hadn't even done. They had to pay for the shattered glasses and the houses that the Germans broke.
If I would have been a Jew at the times of Hitler I would have stood up. I would have stood up for peace, for freedom and many other things. Nobody in the world wants somebody of other culture to rule their culture. Even if I could have died I would not be sad but I would have been happy that I died for a good cause- I dies for the protection of the culture. I wouldn't mind to die if my death could stop the fight.
When the people realized their mistake of making Hitler the chancellor it had been too late. Everything was disturbed. The people hadn't really thought of the consequences before making Hitler the chancellor.
No comments:
Post a Comment